Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday at the Orphanage

Today we went to Church at Pastor Yves church with a tour of the facility afterwards.  While very productive talking to Pastor Yves and discussing the week ahead, the most enjoyable time, as always was spending time with the kids.  So many of them came to me asking about Steven and Jack.  When I told them we would come back in June with them they became extremely excited.  I did not forget, but once again I was reminded about how blessed we are and how blessed I am to have the things God has given me.  I already cannot wait to return in June with Deni and the boys as I love watching her interact with the children she loves.  Pastor Craig and myself were introduced to the congregation and were able to share a little with them.  God bless you and continue to pray for this mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment