Monday, March 3, 2014

Another great day in Haiti

Lots got done today...very encouraged with conversation with Pastor Yves.  Feel very blessed as I found out last night that my grandson was born.  Wish I was there but will get there after work is done here this week.  I miss my family and wish that they were here but again they will be coming in June and we can once again share this wonderful country together.  Deni, I hope that the boys and Payton are behaving and that Steven has been the man of the house as promised.  Jack, Redgi loved his card and Steven, James really liked the portrait of him that you made for him.  Love you guys and will see you soon.  There is no chance of snow in the near future either.:)  Tell Jon Lipps that Aaron really misses him and Jenna has not been practicing burpees.  My Creole has really improved...I am up to three words!!!!!  Love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. No chance of snow but is it above freezing? Dear...let someone else write. Have you loved on Monalisa yet for us? I am waiting to hear how Tracey and Riley are doing. Us, woman folk are keeping the forts down nicely. Congratulations Bumpa! Love you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone needs to tell Jenna to get on it and do some burpees!! She's missing a whole week of working out!!! Roni

    ReplyDelete