Sunday, March 16, 2014

PHOTOS- first day

I didn't take my camera to the mountain so I will have to rely on others for photos, but here are a FEW I took with my phone.  Enjoy!  (We went to dinner at a little restaurant in town and then hiked a bit up to the overlook where we go to pray.  I was blessed to pray with a grandma and her granddaughter who has some sort of developmental issues.  She is beautiful but didn't start to walk until she was 3 years old, only says a few words but the grandma said she understands a lot.  Pray for her physical and mental health and maturity as we could all see how much the grandma loves her.  Louise was able to share a little about the importance of loving the little girl and we pray our words gave encouragement and hope).

one of my favorite views of the mountain (looking up) from the overlook

Many Haitians come here to pray (like we do).  This man was sitting and reading his Bible and praying.  It was such a beautiful site!

Juliya made a friend.... He was playing soccer with some boys.  

The view toward Port au Prince.  This week we will be serving God's people HERE in this country and witnessing Him at work among them.  We are eager to see what He has for us all!  

1 comment: