Sunday, March 2, 2014


Second day in Haiti, Oh how I am enjoying it!!!! Thankfully we had electricity last night around 11:30pm and made for a very tolerable sleep only the noise of Haiti was pretty overwhelming for my first night and sleep did not come, oh well. We went to church at the orphanage this morning and had a great afternoon with the girls!!!! Lovely was shy at first but quickly warmed up and we had a lot of fun with bubbles and drawing, my notebook for church is full of pictures from all the girls I look forward to sharing with you all when home!! Sara G, I sat with Merciline and talked with her and reminded her I am your friend and gave her a hug for you and she laughed and smiled!!!!
GABRIEL DEAN and LOGAN MATTHEW, mommy loved you very much!!! I hope you had a great day and that you are being good for daddy, it is very hot here but there was a nice breeze today that I was so very thankful for, I have drank over 72 oz of water today daddy can show you how much that is!!! haha I also forgot to leave you Crystal's phone number in case of emergency and you need to get ahold of me yes I am being a mom right now SO you have Donna, Deni, Karen or Katie that you can call and get the info from! Tomorrow is going to be a big day of serving the girls and the leadership girls and I ask for prayers that we glorify God in all that we do and that we are his hands and feet and that they understand what we are doing. I pray you all have a great week and I will update again soon!! OH real quick THANK YOU SO much to all our wonderful prayer warriors at home who prayed us through our flights, I had the most PEACEFUL and wonderful flights in my life and I and so very thankful!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL LOTS!!!!  Mommy, & Tashina Molby

2 comments:

  1. Shina!! Having the girls draw pictures in your notebook is such a great idea! I can't wait to see them. Praying for you and hope you get some sleep. ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all. Hope to hear from Craig or Jenna. donna

    ReplyDelete