Friday, March 7, 2014

It has been quite a week here in Haiti, we have seen God working in many ways each day.  we have been blessed beyond our means.  Sarah-You were right.  this is a beautiful country with a lot of big hearts for the Lord.  I met with your sister Mercaline and enjoyed my time with her, then said some heartfelt goodbyes.  we passed out your cards and the children truely enjoyed them.  i feilded many questions about my daughter, their freind Sarah.
I miss my beautiful wife and children and thank the lord for them allowing me to make this trip.

-Mike

1 comment:

  1. I read this with tears. I miss that beautiful country and the people there so much. I am SO glad you were able to go and spend time there! I'm not sure what else to say other than God is so GOOD and is so faithful! May He alone receive the praise and the glory.

    I love you Daddy!

    Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete