Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Almost time to go...

Well... it is ALMOST time to leave for Haiti and I am not ready at all as far as packing, organizing the house when I am gone (paying bills ahead, arranging my phone to be turned off to save money, ordering enough of my daily medications, etc...), getting ready for Danika's graduation, etc... BUT I am more than ready spiritually and emotionally.  We are all so excited to see what God has planned this summer in Haiti- for each of us, for the Haitians and for the communities we will serve.  Please pray for us as we embark on this journey together.  That we will follow Him in all we do and that His name will be glorified and built up always.  That as people would look at us and this ministry they would see Jesus and how much He loves them. 

Pray also for our finances.  We are really stepping out in faith - that God would provide and that He would use our testimony to bless others and (again) to turn them to Himself.  We know He is able- there is absolutely no doubt.  If you would like to help with this, please send your donation to  Hearts United with Haiti  PO Box 55  Morgantown, PA 19543.  If they (my treasurer or secretary) receive it by the end of June, they can bring it to Haiti and it will be used to bless the Haitians.  If it is received after that time, it will still be used in Haiti, but may need to wait until a later trip.  God will richly bless you for your generosity.  Hebrews 6:10 is my life verse.  Check it out. 

Have a blessed week- I know I will as I plan for this upcoming trip on June 11th.  It is very exciting stuff- to watch God work and to be able to have this opportunity because of people like you supporting our ministry.  THANK YOU soooo much!!  :)

-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment