Sunday, July 17, 2011

True Worship

Hi!  My name is Kimberly Harrell.  I am co-founder of URMissions, a non-profit organization that partners with local missionaries and pastors in various places around the world.  We come alongside them and help them however we can!


I came to a different location in Haiti back in May along with my husband, Rob, and God broke my heart for the people of Haiti.  I am in Haiti right now to see the ministry of Hearts United with Haiti, and to see how we can help them in their ministry here.

We arrived yesterday, and we have been blessed beyond measure ever since. This morning we attended a church here in town.  What God is showing me is that no matter what race we are, no matter what color we are, and no matter we live, we serve the same God!!!  He is the God of all the nations!

I can't wait to see what else God has in store for me this week.  I know that URMissions is going to help bring teams here to help Crystal and HUWH reach the people of Haiti! 

1 comment:

  1. Kim, you guys are so inspiring. You can't believe how many people are touched by your work. Thank you so very much for taking care of Zoe, I know you will treat her like your own. We look forward to your next update and hope all is well in Chaveneau! Love you tons, Lisa

    ReplyDelete