Friday, July 22, 2011

One More Day in Haiti

Hey! It's Zoee again. We leave tomorrow. I'm sad but also excited. I've missed my family and friends. The last few days have been pretty rough. I haven't been feeling very well. Today we went to teach an English class, but really I just sat and watched. Lili did a very good job teaching them. They are so eager to learn its funny cause American students aren't like that at all. Kim has been hit pretty hard with not feeling good. We feel bad for her, but like I said only one more day. I'm going to miss Haiti, and all the people. I'm looking forward to coming back, and doing more to help these people. Wish us luck for safe travels tomorrow. (:

 I'm sorry if none of that makes sense^ i am very tired. haha. & also happy belated birthday Ethan! sorry i missed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment