Friday, July 22, 2011

Lili's 2nd Update

It is our last day in Carrefour and I am absolutely in love with the people here. So much love, so much eagerness to learn, live and love.  We came back from Chaveneau last night.  Some of our team members were not feeling well so we decided to head back and finish our trip at Carrefour.  Last night Pastor Duval and our team sat down to reflect in our trip to Chaveneau and he had some wise words for all of us that really touched me. His love for the ministry in Chaveneau is inspirational and I want to be a part of it.  I will not forget about this people, I can't.  I pray that God will guide me and show me ways I can keep helping these beautiful people, my brothers in Christ.  I have learned to love the Arris family and the Chavenau family.  God has found a special place in my heart for Nadeshe, Jephte, Alfritzo, and Naomi and They will be in my prayers.  Today, we went to Pastor Cornet's church to teach English classes and it was such a blessing.  I taught verbs, food, and instruments to the students and I couldn't ask for a better group of students.  Their eagerness to learn gave me energy and forgot about the heat and had a blast teaching.  I hope we can do some more ministry today so I can hand out more bags to the women in the community and pray with them.  I am going back home tomorrow and I am taking Haiti with me!!! God bless this beautiful country and its people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment