Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Ethan's blog

       Bonjou, So, we are going to talk about Haiti today! Well, it’s hot. But it helps to know that at 7 am a wonderful breakfast is waiting for us. Today Ken and I taught at the VBS. It went well but our small groups were a little lopsided. There are about 20 kids per small group leader, but the 8-11 group is about 27 kids per leader.  I loved hanging out with the kids and all the hugs they give.  We all had a great time there. After coming home we hung out with the translators and talked about the first day of VBS. I am getting very excited to go to the orphanage tomorrow and see Robinson again. Don’t get me wrong, I’m also excited for another day of VBS. I love our group and am excited to work with our translators and become friends with the Haitians. Thanks Mom for supplying HUWH with 3 years worth of hand sanitizer.

Ethan Sensenig

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to start my day...with a good laugh! Ethan, I'm so glad I could help with so many years of "germ-fighting!"

    Give Robinson two BIG hugs from Olivia and I! Take pictures so I can see how he's grown. I'm a little jealous of you today. Did you try any mango yet?

    Praying that today goes even better than yesterday and that the hugs keep coming. Crystal, THANK YOU for all you do and how you give, not just to the Haitians, but to all of our loved ones! May God bless you in a big way this week, too!

    Continuing to lift all of you up in prayer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep coooool, man, we love you, pap and grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man, hows the dancing? It did not look like you were jammin!!

    ReplyDelete