Monday, July 31, 2017

Becky's blog

Dear Supporters and Prayer Warriors,

Hello/ Bonjou!

We serve an awesome God! This is my very first time in Haiti and I God is already at work here this week by giving my team and I many opportunities to build friendships with the translators and the children at the orphanage. Going to the orphanage and being able to interact with the kids has touched my heart in a big way!  They absolutely love to play soccer and have taught me many new moves.  Most of the team I am serving with have never been to Haiti before but have all seemed to adjust very well to start.  We have grown as a team through devotions and group activities. We also love the food here!   I have no doubt that God has many plans for us all through this missions trip and after!

In Christ,
 Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment