Sunday, March 3, 2013

To my family at home from Tashina

Good Morning everyone!!! Wondering if you are all enjoying your cereal today? Mom had spaghetti for breakfast yesterday and it was without sauce like we are used to, it was more like a spaghetti salad in the summer time, but it was very good!!! We are getting ready to go to church. We still have no water for showers so that was a bummer but we were able to have basin baths last night, thank goodness!
Gabe are you remembering that the read-a-thon has started? Be sure to write down how long you have read, your packet to keep track is in a big envelope remember? It should be in my snowman 31 bag.
I hope you all had fun with Grandma and Grandpa there, tell them I said hi! Jana I am sad I missed you this weekend, you will love the pictures we have taken and I cannot wait to show them to you all. Logan, my little superboy, be sure and let Daddy read to you before bed, your school is keeping track for you!!
Erik thank you SO much for supporting me on this trip, you are such a blessing to me and thank you for taking such good care of everyone while I'm gone. Gabe, Jana, Logan and Erik I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH and miss you tons!! I cannot wait to get big hugs and kisses from you all!!!!
Mom if your reading this thank you for all your prayers and support, I will call you when I'm home.
I'm sure by now you have figured out that my cell phone does not work here, but we are on the computer whenever we have power which so far has been every morning very early, so keep checking this and write to me if you can!!!!! HUGS AND KISSES!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Love, Mommy
Tashina















No comments:

Post a Comment