Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday-Libby

Yesterday and today were busy days for sure feeling really worn out and needing some prayer. I went with Crystal and Redgi to take one of the orphans to run some tests on her at the clinic.  That went well and we will know the results in a few days.  So prayers for that too. It was bittersweet leaving the orphans. I know that will not be the last time I will get to love on Haitian children though its still only the beginning!!!  I have so much I could write but it will never be an adequate explanation for everything that has happened.  I could never express Haiti to anyone who has never been here it has its own emotion and I am feeling it strong today. Miss you all see you soon- Libby

2 comments:

  1. Libby- hope you are able to get some rest tonight. It sounds like God has been at work through you. Praise Him!!! We are all fine. Haven't seen Carter since Monday. Miss him. We are really missing you too Baby.Praying for all of you everyday! Love you so very much. Hugs and kisses from all of us.Love your Momma--Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby, the preaching was great last night. Pastor Rick Lewis was preaching on the gifts from god.
    Our church leaders have a meeting with the pastor and the district overseer on saturday. We will see what comes out of that. Im on track to finally hit my class numbers at Work. (All glory to god) I cant wait for ypu to be home. Carter has been doing great. Such a good boy for daddy. I love you and continue to pray :) i ~ olive juice

    ReplyDelete