Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello from beautiful Carrefour!

We are having an awesome trip! Yesterday we took a prayer walk on street through the local market, and chatted with many Haitian people. Lead two young boys to Christ! Praise God!

This morning, we will head out to a hospital with food and drinks to give to the patients, then to the school this afternoon for my first session with the teachers. Henry (my interpreter) and I went over "How Children Learn" last night - my thought was to assure his understanding of the vocabulary that I would be using before we got there. We spent a long time on this, due to his desire to understand the concepts fully. He is a such blessing!

We are really missing the group who left yesterday - Sarah, Shina, Deni, and Erica! Wish you were still here!  

Tomorrow - Skype session with my home school! Can't wait!

Louise

2 comments:

  1. We are home with our families but missing our new friends in Haiti and at the HUWH base. Praying for your remaining time and trusting that God will remain faithful as He guides you in all He has yet to do with your time there. Hugs to you all~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you all very much and the beautiful people of Haiti! I am not even close to catching up with my family yet on all we experienced! So glad you all get to spend more time there. Praying for you all to have a wonderful week! So enjoy the pictures and your blogs! God Bless you all!
    Tashina

    ReplyDelete