Friday, March 8, 2013

NOOOOO!!!!

It can't be our last night!!! This week went so fast. I don't want to leave or say goodbye to Henry once again.

Yesterday was amazing. A very special event was the Haitian students Skype session with HASD students. We actually had internet, but it was so slow, which presented challenges. It was still fun and a new experience for the Haitians. I can only hope and pray that I planted some seeds at the afternoon teaching session. Henry did an excellent job translating!

Today.... beach trip and lunch at a place we drove by daily two years ago on our way to Leogane. I remember thinking: I'd love to stop there! It was beautiful - we had a blast!

Then, the highlight of the week: visiting an orphanage right down the street from the guest house and showing the Jesus film in Creole!

My HEART is forever UNITED WITH HAITI!

With love,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment