Tuesday, March 5, 2013

the last day! sarah

This trip went by really fast! It doesn't feel like it's time to go yet. I really enjoyed the time with each of the girls at the orphanage yesterday.  I met Merceline, she is such a sweet and beautiful girl. She speaks English so I was able to talk to her. She started braiding my hair and she definitely knew what she was doing! We made little lambs with them to go with the Bible lesson.  They all made bracelets, each one of them had their little hands reached out more beads. Their voices are amazing! I loved listening to them sing and their smiles were all so bright and beautiful! :)

This whole trip has definitely been a learning experience for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. We give HIm praise for the work of His hands!

    Thank you for your willingness to love and serve Him as He has called!

    You are loved and appreciated each and every one!

    ReplyDelete