Sunday, June 26, 2016

Today's Recap from Emily!

Wow, what a day!  God is so good, always good.  How I ever question the divine presence of God is beyond me.  He was and is so sovereign.  Serving Him is amazing.  My spirit is renewed knowing we are doing exactly what He desires of us right at this very moment.  Today’s service at church was a humbling experience as we were blessed to share worship with such a beautiful people.  We witnessed a glimpse of heaven here on earth.  This afternoon at the center we worked as a team to get it ready for the discipleship ministry that starts tomorrow.  Four missionaries came to the center to get haircuts which was so amazing.  I am so blessed to be able to be serving.   There are divine appointments that God makes for us as believers every day.  Today was no different.  While four missionaries received haircuts, I was the one blessed.  Hearing the stories of their individual missions was very encouraging as I saw the visions God gave them for this beautiful people and country.  Praying with them in unification, singing in church and sharing in the Lord’s supper with the team were my “today highlights.”  Coveting your prayers and missing and loving you all at home, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment