Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A message from Gary.. aka Moses

Hello, Everyone!
Today, I didn’t paint, so I went with the VBS Team to the orphanage. First thing, Marilyn and I searched for She-Love, the girl we are sponsoring. She has grown a lot since last year, but she was still very shy. We had pictures made. Due to power shortages, I will need to wait until we get back home to load the pictures.  This is our last day at the orphanage, because of preparation for Paste Ive’s funeral.
The other good thing I accomplished was to pray for Paster Yves’ family and the plight of the children and the orphanage here. I spoke of the legacy Paster Yves began with the caring and the protection of innocent children here.  It was an honor to do this and show what Christian love is all about at a time like this.

Gary Johnston

1 comment:

  1. Bro. Gary,
    Thanks so much for your heart!! I love you brother and I'm so thankful you are there sharing the Love of God. You spoke of legacy in your post... your legacy will be one of a man who served God, loved others and has an incredible heart for the Lord! The legacy we leave in life isn't about money, stocks, IRA's, homes, cars or boats. It's about each life we touch, the times we shared God with the lost, the hurting and the unbelieving. Now that’s a truly a lasting legacy! A life that was lived for God!
    May God continue to bless you all while you are in Haiti.
    In Him,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete