Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A post from Haylee! :)

So, today a few people helped paint the shed. Which after we were done my arms were dotted with the paint (It came off though).  Later we went to the orphanage, and Tera’s bracelets were a success.  We helped the kids learn how to string the bracelets.  Then we helped in crafts and taught the kids how to make a God’s eye.  Our story was Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and how they were protected in the fire furnace by God.  The kids were really excited about all the lessons and activities and crafts. They really are coming out of their shells. I started to connect with some of the girls my age and a little older. I also found out that some of the girls can speak some English. Overall the entire trip has been extremely exciting to see the culture and everything else. I wish I didn’t have to leave on SaturdayL.

~ Haylee Edwards J

No comments:

Post a Comment