Sunday, December 18, 2016

Faces of Chaveneau

Here are some random photos I took of the people (mostly children) in Chaveneau.....

Wideline (my friend Marie-Rose's daughter) with another woman whose name I can not remember right now- oops!  

Junior- he did not leave my side the entire trip.  

Anderson-  he tries to act so tough, but what a sweet young man!

Elizia-  Living in the church because her home was totally lost.  

A random young boy sitting in the doorway to the church.  

Manuel and Jephty returning from working on the road (an organization is paying locals to work on the road so they can have some funds to rebuild).  

Ti Stanley (little Stanley)-  this kid was ALWAYS hanging around.  He is ALL BOY!  (playing in the dirt, jumping off stuff, climbing in trees, etc.... )

Nehemie and little baby Jovani-  I have known her since 2010 too.  She loves to play with my hair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment