Thursday, July 14, 2016

PHOTOS: Day 4

The team praying before leaving for the day....

Children at Bible School..... so excited to sing, dance, and even hear the lesson. :)

Tess (and some friends) teaching the lesson and Bible verses

Using their imaginations to figure things out.....

Gabby and Jerry- praying with their small group

Jeremy on the prayer walk. He was talking to a young man who spoke English

Tim's group on the prayer walk

The whole group preparing craft for tomorrow (today). Hard to believe we are over halfway done with VBS. 

*****NOTE: This team is amazing!! I went to bed early since I was beyond exhausted and fell asleep right away. About an hour later I woke to the sound of CRAZY thunder and rain and very animated/excited voices. (power was on by the way so I could see people running around too) I ran to the living room to find the whole group mopping and cleaning. The storm was so severe that the porch flooded A LOT and they cleaned up all the mess so when I woke this morning the porch was all clean and dry. 

We have power again and had it most of the night so we could use fans (ahhhhh) and relax. Plus, the sound of rain draining off the flat roof through small PVC pipes is much more soothing than roosters, dogs, cats, pigs, etc.....

Sun rising over the neighbor's roof (looks like a pond!!) btw...... take note of the two turkeys on the left of the photo)








2 comments:

  1. Message for Tess from Bruce: "Looks like you're having fun. You're doing a great job. I miss you and can't wait til you get home."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! So good to see all of the kids enjoying themselves! I miss being there but, I'm loving the updates from everyone!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete