Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sarah - Glad to be back!

I am in awe of our sovereign God! How faithful He is! and just that His plan was to bring us to Haiti in the first place to love on and serve His children. I my heart was overflowing with joy and excitement as soon as I was able to see Haiti from the plane window. I was so exited to be back to love on the orphans again and to serve the Haitian people and to see what our sovereign God is going to do in us and through us over the course of this week. I finally got to see all the girls again plus 23 more new girls :) I am not quite sure Merceline wanted to see me... but I think we are finally warmed back up. Little miss Lovely's smile continues to melt my heart. I have been blessed so much by the children. Yesterday we did medical exams and interviews on the new girls. Today we are doing the birthday party for all the girls. It should be exciting!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah thank you for sharing!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day today showering the girls with love and fun, I SO wish I could be there with you all!!!!! Please give "LOVELY" a big hug for me and take lots of pics, God bless you my dear sweet friend for following God's direction, you are such a blessing to our lives Sarah!!! We love you!! HUGS being sent to you!!!
    Love Tashina, Erik, Gabe, Logan and Jana

    ReplyDelete