Monday, July 15, 2013

Photos- Day 1 (and before)

Some of you may remember my... "I had to climb through the window because I was home alone sleeping and got stuck on the roof" story??  Well here is a photo to show it!  LOL

Redgi and I met a man near Les Cayes who grows these star fruits.  He was wonderful to talk to and asked me to take lots of photos.  He had the most amazing jelly made from them.  I wish I could have bought some but he is not yet ready to market it BUT he stent me home with a HUGE bag full of the fruits to share with the team.  

Here's another shot of the fruit on the tree- they were COVERED with fruit!

Widline with her cute new hair extensions!  I had to take this for her sponsor..... :)  

Someone on the last team (Jacob) gave me funds to purchase this milk for the orphans!  A can is over $25 US each and they got two-  They were very very excited (even though the photo isn't very good at showing it)

Team doing Bible Lesson (David/Goliath) with the children- 

children watching the lesson

the game to go with the lesson- they were practicing their throwing skills with buckets and small balls!

The only photo I have of the basketball game was them walking home- sorry I was busy inside and didn't get it but Kayleigh got some she will share with me later!  

Card game and bonding time on the porch!  Fun Fun  

1 comment:

  1. I am going to be a little bit obsessed for some time, so don't mind me commenting on every one of the posts..
    So great to see pictures :). I miss those girls so much. Lots of prayer coming your way.

    ...and tell James he needs to practice his Dutch Blitz for the next time I visit!

    ReplyDelete