Friday, May 18, 2012

Faithful

God has confirmed that this was indeed the correct choice- to stay and look after little JB and make sure his surgery happens and in a timely manner (and look after him a bit post-op).  Money has been sent in via our website to cover all I had mentioned before ($600 US).  THANK YOU to those who helped this happen so fast.  We honestly have no idea how accurate this figure is but God does.  If people are still interested in sending in donations we will keep an accounting and let you know what else we are able to do with the funds for others here in Haiti. I have a feeling I have forgotten things anyway or my figures are not completely accurate.   :)  And we will let you know exactly what we end up spending on little JB- his surgery, his care, his medical supplies, post-op care, etc... I am actually curious myself to see how this all works out.  I am new to this too- but God knows and has been opening doors right and left!

Thanks again for your generosity for the people of Haiti and of course PLEASE continue to pray us through this.... I really want to be home but am being obedient to what I feel I have been called to do.

Also- new clothes, undies, socks have been collected for JB and are being sent through a woman I have yet to meet except through facebook. She comes to Haiti next week.  Isn't it cool how things like this unite people together?

God is amazing and I am blessed to be on the front lines but never forget the importance you ALL have! I couldn't be doing this without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment