Monday, June 1, 2015

Heading back

Driving home the other day I literally had to stop on the side of the road to enjoy a few moments watching this sunset. It gave me time to reflect before heading back to Haiti. I always try to take time before heading stateside after serving in Haiti but rarely take time to just sit, pray and re-group before leaving. There are just so many things on the "to do" list prior to my Haiti trips. So.... this time spent with Him was so special and reaffirmed His calling on my life-to serve in Haiti. No matter how much the enemy tries to discourage or tear down, the God who has called me to this ministry counters with His peace. Thanks for those who lift up our ministry in prayer. It is a battlefield out there! But, we are victorious. We are blessed! #heartsunited #headingback #haiti #blessed #sunset #called #missions #missionarylife #atpeace


No comments:

Post a Comment