Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Haitian Jenny

To my Haitian Jenny
Sorry to everyone reading this who is not Jenny, you can gladly skip this post! Jen, I miss you SO much!! You would not believe how different the base looks- it’s like a whole different place from December! I love it so much- never thought we would love this base huh? Last night my water bottle fell on the person sleeping beneath me and it just wasn’t the same to not hear “I hate you.” Sarafina tells me everyday- “Mwen triste. Mwen sonje Jenny.” Don’t worry, she’s taken lots of pictures and videos for you! ALL of the girls are asking about where you are- and I told them we’re coming soon- so don’t worry!! I hope camp is super awesome, I can’t wait to hear about it. I’ll call you AS soon as I get to Miami!! Mwen sonje ou anpil anpil!!! Leave us some comments! You’re slacking! Also, James, Redgi, Crystal, Astreede, David, Jerry, Sherli, and Madame Carol have all asked about you and miss you SO much! I love you more than mangoes and glass bottle cokes!! Love, Ally


1 comment:

  1. So, tonight I am supposed to lead a few encouraging songs during our Wednesday night class time and I am having a hard time finding some songs right now because of some struggles I am experiencing at this moment. Then I would read some of the experiences that all of you are going through and I am finding that very encouraging. This makes things easier. You all encourage me to no end... Thank you! I can't wait till you are all back and fill me with more encouraging stories of your work in Haiti!

    ReplyDelete