Saturday, July 18, 2015

Staff Update...



Staff Update:

         This morning I leave my Haitian home to fly back to my American home the United States. The reality of that statement hasn’t quite sunk in yet. The past 5 weeks have flown by! It has been such a pleasure and a privilege to be summer staff again for Hearts United and serve the Haitian people and the teams that came down each week. Each team was awesome in their own way! I could write pages of stories and ways I’ve seen God at work in my life and in Haiti, but to sum them all up, God has used my experiences here and the people I met (Haitians and Americans) to teach me so much, strengthen my relationship with Christ. Thank you so much for everyone’s prayers and support! J

Bondye beni’w,

                    Michelle











No comments:

Post a Comment