Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"I Am Free" (part 2)


Here's the video I tried to post a few weeks ago from Haiti but the internet was not fast enough.  So, I tried to do it now.  Not for me (I can watch it on my computer any time) but to show YOU the joy and the happiness the girls now have at this new orphanage.  These are four of our little ones (Sophia, Lorvencia, Lovely and Betina) singing "I am Free" (worship song by Newsboys) to me after school one day.  I got out the camera for a photo of them and they just broke into song.  Through the tears I shot this quick video.  I hope you can view it and rejoice with me that they are indeed FREE from some of the horrors they were exposed to prior to coming to Life is Wealth.  How I miss these little ones and all the girls at the orphanage.  Please remember to pray for them!  Thank you!!  

note:  I am pleased to say too that this scene is very common.  The girls at the orphanage LOVE to sing, dance, laugh and play now.  It warms my heart like you can not imagine.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment