Friday, July 13, 2012

Sad day!

Well- I knew it was coming for a long time but I was still not prepared for it.  Today five of my favorite girls at the orphanage (I know you are not supposed to have favorites) left to go home with family.  Here's a photo of three of them (sisters).  They already called me and they are safely in their new home but BOY will I miss them when I go to the orphanage next (probably tomorrow).  I was to go there last night and sleep over with them one last time but that didn't work because there was some stuff that needed fixing on our new SUV before we can pick it up. Sooooo we were without a vehicle.  Anyway, I love you girls and the orphanage will not be the same without you but I am so glad you are getting to spend time with your family.  I pray God's blessings on you all and you know if you EVER need anything just let Redgi and I know!  :)





1 comment:

  1. They are gonna miss You too!! I'm so glad they had someone as wonderful as you to love and care for them :)

    ReplyDelete