Friday, March 9, 2012

My Adventure of Haiti!

My family had been telling me all about the wonderfulness of Haiti, but I didnt experience it until now. Which I love. This is my second Favorite place in the world right now! I cant even explain why I love this place so much, it could be the many colors or the many people or the language or maybe even the special smells. I have no clue what it is but I love it so much! The orphanage is so fun, the girls taught me how to play jump rope today, we thaught the girls a lesson about how God made you special for the purpose and roads ahead of you. The girls listened wonderfully, they seemed to want to know more. There is a little girl that I have grown so found of, I really want to take her home with me. She is about 2 years old and has the cutest little hair, oh my gosh the girls love playing with my hair. Yesterday they braided it and today they made me look like I came out of the "Hey Micky" music video. The transportation is so much fun! We ride in things called  a Tap-Tap. They are so much fun! The girls just want to be held and told they are loved! they are the sweetest things! Please keep praying for safety and these people in Haiti. They are amazing people! -Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment