Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fun with the team

This is Redgi- I am not one to say much but I wanted to write to say that I am enjoying the team and my first official trip as Haitian Coordinator for Hearts United.  I am excited to drive the group to Chaveneau on Tuesday and spend time there again (I was there in December for a few days with another team).  We have been going to the orphanage almost every day and we also spent Saturday walking around the community of Carrefour.  I am not from that town so it is good for me to get to know the area and the people too.  We got to pray with many people and even though I am very tired cause we have been sleeping on the porch (rain so we can't stay on the roof) I am still blessed to work with these people who come to serve in my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment