Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Congratulations!

I don't know what happened- I thought I had posted these shortly after the wedding, but they were not here, so......here are some photos of the wedding of our daughter Danika Funk to her amazing husband, Mikal Little on May 18, 2013.  The wedding was at our home (in the woods behind the house) and it was absolutely beautiful.  Though it rained a little just before the ceremony, as Danika walked down the aisle the rain stopped, all umbrellas were put away, and it held off for the rest of the evening until all guests had left.  So, as much as I love Hearts United with Haiti and the ministry God has called me to (and Ron) THIS was the focus for a few months.  I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I truly enjoyed spending time with Danika working in the woods and gardens, planting flowers, going for dress fittings, making centerpieces for the tables, etc....   Those moments will never be taken from me and I cherish every one.  If you think of it, Mr. & Mrs. Little can use your prayers- especially for the next 10 months when he will be in Japan and she will remain living at home.  They pray to begin their time living together as husband and wife in March of 2014, but until then will rely on skype, texting, phone calls, and more to keep in touch and begin this life as a married couple.  We love them both and wish them the best always! 









No comments:

Post a Comment