Wednesday, March 30, 2011

home from Chaveneau

we are home safe and sound and BLESSED by our time in Chaveneau... it was such an amazing day and one that we know you were praying for because it was the fastest trip I have ever had out and back to Chaveneau.  The van ride (15 passenger) was sooooo fun- worshipping together, talking and bonding even more than we already were.  I am sure the other car (smaller SUV) had an equally amazing time.  We are running the generator right now so I can not write much but we promise to give the team some time tomorrow to update about their day... they will have LOTS to tell you all I am sure.  God bless you and thanks again for praying for us.  What an amazing week and amazing group this is- I love seeing how God is using each of their gifts to knit them into one unit.  :-)   -Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment