Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DAY 2.

Here we are day 2-  in the morning we went to church (4 hour service but amazing!) and in the afternoon we got to go to the orphanage and play with the children... everyone is fine and the team is fantastic- all getting along well and really unified... thanks for your prayers... more from the team members...  - Crystal
- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 So here I am on my second day in Haiti. So you guys arent wondering the whole time this is Derek.
God is doing amazing things so far in the trip. I met with this little boy named Mike. We bother shared almost the same story. So that was really awesome getting to minister with him. I am missing you all back home
 and yes mom I am still a boy. No need to worry about me coming home a man. I have been put with a really awesome team so thank God for that. I know this may sound stupid but as of right now the weather is so much nicer than my last trip oh yea I have also been bathing this time. So no more Derek that smells really really bad.
  I Got to go to the Son of God orphanage today so that just made my day. I got to see some of the kids who i met the last time and guess what i am still remembered for my awesome dance moves over here.
    I dont know if all the people having birthdays will be reading this but happy birthday Savy , Jeneane and Andrew. Elise you may or may not read this aswell but hope you are having an awesome spring break. I must be going now. I have to wake up at 3 am tomorrow and thats 1 cali time. so have an awesome week everyone
God bless Derek

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Derek. I am praying God's guidance over your every step(dancing or walking). May the only rain you experience be showers, on you and those you meet, of our Lords blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very jealous, jealous, jealous that i am not there also!! love on those kids a little extra for me please <3 and enjoy that crazy awesome haitian worship too!!! and don't brush your teeth with the tap water...

    ReplyDelete