Thursday, August 29, 2013

Haiti is not finished with me yet!

I have very limited internet, but suffice it to say that when I went to the airport yesterday to leave for "home" the airline told me they stopped flying to the USA months ago and I wasn't rescheduled onto another flight- they were waiting for me to show up to see what I wanted to do.  So... after much talking and back and forth to offices, they are trying to get me on a flight to Miami using Air France (they have agreements with one another) but do not know WHEN that will be.  So, for now I am here in Haiti a bit longer.  Redgi is off (cause I would have been done long ago), he has the car with him (I have no license- another LONG story) so here I sit in Carrefour.... lots of time to think/pray but I just had that on my "get away" weekend so I am not really sure what God has for me or wants from me.  I miss my family like crazy but am praying to be on my way to Miami for some time with Jill early next week... never know!  :)  -Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment