Thursday, January 15, 2015

My special Christmas gift...

Sooooo I am REALLY late posting this (and a lot of things since I was in Haiti the past month) but I wanted to sincerely THANK everyone who contributed a letter/note to put into the amazing book that Ally Weaver & Jenny Freebern presented to me this past Christmas in Haiti. It seriously took me days to read it because of all the emotions each letter and kind word evoked. Many of you know I have been personally struggling  lately emotionally so your kind words and encouragement were like medicine to my heart and my soul. The physical and emotional toll of the ministry from the past five years has been catching up with me and I am hoping to soon take a much needed respite. 

God has truly blessed me through the people I have met through Hearts United and I am humbled beyond belief by this incredible outpouring of love from so many of you. (even if you were unable to personally contribute know that I appreciate the prayers and encouragement many of you have given me the past few months and over the years)

The book created will be cherished and read for years to come!! Thank you just doesnt seem adequate but it is very sincere. God bless and thanks again to Ally/Jenny for putting this surprise together. It was the perfect idea and I love you both beyond words!!
The front cover of the book-a collection of notes/letters from a random sampling of past trip participants with Hearts United! 

Inside of the book-a sample of a two page spread. 

Another sample of the inside pages. They did SUCH a great job selecting just the right photos to go with each note/letter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment