Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Mike's blog- 1/6/16


Hello everyone! Mike Miller here, Today has been another blessing down here in Haiti. I have been helping with a 4 day bible study. Today we spoke about communication and how key that is for all relationships. Many relationships can fail due to a lack of communication, it is interesting to think how poorly we communicate sometimes when so many have cell phones and many outlets of social media. In the middle of our bible study we broke into three groups, (we had extra help from the Malone group today) they were break out groups that opened up many different types of questions from the people of the church. Pastor Robbie thanked us over and over again for coming and having the bible study, I was so encouraged because this trip I have tried to make it my goal to bring this church together and create stronger relationships within this community of believers. As we were discussing many different topics before I could answer someone else in the group spoke up, there came a time where Redgi was just able to translate the questions and answers. This was such a God moment for me because I took a step back and saw God working within these people.
These people have blessed me more than they know, as we finish every bible study Pastor Robbie has everyone give a hug to someone else. Being flooded with 30+ hugs and everyone saying God bless is truly amazing. I am very excited to have a strong finish at the bible study tomorrow and let God work. I am thankful for everyone’s prayers, things are going great as we just have a few days left.

Shout out to Matthew love you brother, mom dad I am great!
Also happy birthday Ron!
Go Seahawks

-Mike

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michael!
    Praying for you and the team every day!
    God is good!
    We love you!
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete