Saturday, August 2, 2014

Week coming to a close

This morning was not an easy one for us all.  Our team and summer staff left to head home.  We had one last breakfast as a family this morning and circled up and prayed before they left.  It has truly been a blessing to get to have everyone on the trip.  It always amazes me how God orchestrates things.  Every single person was hand picked to add their own little flare to my “Haitian” family for the week.  I am always encouraged to see other young people like myself who have the same passions as I do.  I am so glad that I got to spend the time getting to know a few new people and explore all of their different qualities that God has blessed them with. Well the house is quiet now but there is still more work to be done.  Church in the morning and then off to check in on and hopefully minster to a few of our Haitian friends.

-Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment