Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Update...

(photo thanks to my new friend Emmett!)

The past few days have been filled with meeting and visiting with some friends who stayed over, visiting with Pastor Robby and visiting with the children at the nearby orphanage (photo is of us making friendship bracelets).... TONIGHT my friends from Pittsburgh come for the night (8 of them on the team) and tomorrow Redgi and I will travel to Mirebalais to take his mom for her bloodwork.  We also bought 2 more bunk beds for the base bringing the total bunk beds to 7 in the guest rooms (sleeping for 14) and 1 in the staff room with another single bed for me.  SOOOO we could in theory sleep 17 now!  God is good!  And if you haven't read it yet, we paid rent for the next YEAR (until Nov. 25, 2014) so we will be using this as our base at least until then unless something major happens.  

Sorry I didn't update much- no power since the line blew outside the house two nights ago burning our wires.  Don't know if/when it will be fixed and we will get power again.  This may be the last update until I return on Sunday afternoon.  

God bless-  Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment