Friday, October 21, 2011

THANK YOU JESUS





PRAISE GOD the children of Son of God "orphanage" in Haiti are FREE!  There’s been an official announcement as of about 2:30 pm. EST today. I have attached a link to an article released by ABC news.. there are MANY others.  Know that some of my good friends are traveling down as I write this to see the children and help with this transition so they ARE being looked after- no need for everyone to rush to see them and overwhelm them. Though we know the children are safer in their new environment they have only ever known life at Son of God or with their families prior to being taken to the orphanage.  So there will be trauma associated with this move.  Please continue to pray for the children and my friends who will be staying with/near them to be with them as often as possible for the first period of transition. I am sure some will need medical care, etc... Also pray for safety for those who have been very involved in this situation in Haiti from the beginning. Some have been threatened since the “director” of the orphanage was arrested in July so I can only imagine how much more they could be in danger now.  I will forward stories of praise and excitement as I get them or post them on my blog.  
NOTE:
We are STILL having the prayer time at 7 pm  Monday night  at Living Rock Bible Church in Elverson.  We will have slides of the children to share so you can see the faces of those you have been praying for! Just show up- we will be there no matter how many of us there are.

Thank you SO MUCH for all your support with this!  James 1:27 and Hebrews 6:10 (two of my favorite verses) come to mind.  God bless-  J

Here’s the ABC article… Feel free to message/e-mail me with any questions…





No comments:

Post a Comment