Friday, April 1, 2011

Water that saves.

Water in Haiti is one of the few & most tresured gifts that my God aboundantely gives to the people of this land (I am a first han true witness of this truth).  It is mst  treasured because regardless of how Haiti much has outlive; corruption, earthquakes, hunger, hurracains, cholera, desolation, and so on, it is still standing. We all are created to the image of God, and just as He was hungry and thirsty when He walked the earth, He kows that living without food, we may survive for sme time, but water is IMPERSTIVE to survive. I met a man as he was pulling water out of his well, aboundant, clear and refreshing water. He told me that since the well has been there, it has never gotten dry, through it all his God has provided over and over again, after every attack his country and his people had andure, water and the word have prevailed. It was hard for me to believe that as came to Haiti to heard him shared his testimony with me, in "Spanish" perfect spanish with a little twist of french accent, but perfect. He told me he has been waiting to talk to someone in Spanish for years, he learned long ago, but never used in a long, long time.  He remembered every word and cited the verses in spanish, he said; "God gives and takes away, the Lord's word has always being faithful and poured over me, my family and the community just as the never ending, never dry "Well" God blessed us with" My new friend knows that no matter what happens in his country, as long as they have God and water, they will not perish.
Adella Morales. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment