Friday, April 1, 2011

Last Friday in Haiti :(

Hey there guys!
   Its the last Friday night in Haiti. This week has been awesome!Its  been filled with tons of God's workings.  I wasn't able to do anything today due to my sprained ankle, so today I was on the couch all day just napping, eating and prayed. I felt really bad i wasn't able help the guys with buying cinder blocks and taking the to a pastors house or help the girls clean James house or go to the orphanage again. But I hope i feel better tomorrow cause we are going to the beach :) I  pray tomorrow will be a great last day for everyone on the team even though it will be sad knowing it is the last day. 

         Last night was awesome, being able to doing music at pastor Cornett's church. I was blessed with being able to serve the congregation with music, communion and a foot wash ceremony. Doing worship with Derek was so much fun and such a blessing to me and im sure Derek to. Just being able to look out into the congregation, seeing them raising all their hands and worshiping even though they didn't understand a work Derek and I were singing. I especially love when we would sing a song they knew in their own language and the Haitians singing in their language and the missionaries singing in English and  my mom singing in Thai.

     This has been a blessed and awesome trip. It's gonna be sad leaving. :(

                                                                            ,Richard (Sam) Samuels

No comments:

Post a Comment