Thursday, January 5, 2017

Anthony's blog

       Today I woke up and ate spaghetti for breakfast. The Malone group split off from us, Casserole (aka:  Cassandra), and Morgan to go do some shopping in the deli mart because it’s their last full day. Meanwhile, I helped James do some wiring in the center while the girls played with the children.
       After that, the whole group got back together and my boy Fritznel came in for a dressing change for his hand. We fellowshipped with him as a group and gave him a bible as a present. He was super grateful and I can see God tugging on his heart and I believe he is gonna change completely one day.
      Later that day, the Malone students and Morgan went to a hospital to see how Tamara was doing while me and Casserole took the Haitian streets on to go play soccer with the locals. I ended playing a full out soccer game on the streets and these kids showed me up with their incredible footwork and completely wore me out. Cassandra played for about 10 minutes before she went and played with the little girls in the area.
       The Malone students returned and we had dinner and a long debrief session and really shared our thoughts on this whole experience. The Malone students leave tomorrow morning, and honestly I’m going to miss them and it was great getting to know them. -Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment