Sunday, May 18, 2014

Trip ending/life lessons will continue

Though this trip is over (sorry we haven't had power to update) the lessons learned on this trip will continue to impact MANY.  I truly believe that of this group.  As they drove off this morning to the airport I was sad, but I am blessed because I can really see Jesus in each of the four who were here and I know God used them in mighty ways here in Haiti.  They were able to take their nursing "theory" and put it into practice knowing that God was with them and though the situation and circumstances were new and unfamiliar, they were equipped for the tasks at hand.  It was such a blessing to watch them grow and lean on Him for strength, guidance and direction.  So, now as I sit here listening to the church next door playing it's worship music I reflect on all that God led us to this week and the mighty ways He was at work.  My prayer is that the lessons learned here about Him and His character will remain until we see Him face to face.  Thanks for sharing your time with us, team!  You WILL be missed!!

the group on the way to the airport this morning- they arrived safely and should be stateside soon

No comments:

Post a Comment