Saturday, August 4, 2018

Paula's blog

       Today was the second day we held the Come to the Well Retreat at the community center. It was also a special day as we celebrated Marti’s 60th birthday, surprising her with the Haitian women singing ‘Happy Birthday’ for her and afterward they all came up to hug and kiss her. It was a beautiful display of love and blessing. We continued the surprise later in the day with Haitian birthday cake, whistles, beads, and glow bracelets. A special lady deserves special treatment.
        In session two I shared more about the woman who came to the well to meet Jesus, and that many of us are like her, hiding our true selves from others. As Marti shared more of her story, the walls surrounding these dear woman started to fall. But I could sense their apprehension as I pulled names out of the bowl to pair them up to share with one another. Many of them did not know each other, but I assured them that we could trust God with every detail of our lives, even this. It was a beautiful sight to see them stroll out of the building hand in hand, and arm in arm. They sat in pairs around the community center, sharing whatever they wanted to. We could see tears, physical touch, and deep care for one another in their faces.
        When they came back, we invited them to spend some time hearing from God and writing or drawing in their journals. After this our worship leader, Betty, led us in singing “What a friend we have in Jesus,” which brought me to tears. He indeed is a wonderful friend. My hope and prayer is that each woman that attended would know this truth. What a blessing it was to me to experience the beauty of their glorious worship to our great God. It was a little taste of heaven on earth.
        After lunch we set up stations to pamper ten more of the women with massage, facials, pedicures, and paraffin hand wax treatments. I believe our desire to make them feel like princesses was met. Many of them could not stop smiling as they enjoyed one station after another.
In the afternoon we went out on prayer walks, half of the team up the mountain and half to the community well area. I really wanted to go to the well to experience that. It was fascinating to see hundreds of people out in the middle of the afternoon using the same source of water, some bathing, some doing laundry, and some washing dishes. We were able to talk to a number of them. One thirteen year old girl seemed to follow us closely for awhile and we finally asked her about herself and if we could pray for her. She said yes and we asked if there was anything specific we could pray for. She said that evil had tried to kill her, but she survived. We asked if she knew Jesus and she said yes, so we laid hands on her and declared that she was safe in His arms, that she was loved, adored, and protected by the One who made her.
        This is why we came to Haiti…to know the One who made us and make Him known.

2 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, ​​I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Fatal Familial Insomnia ,Dupuytren's disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete