Saturday, December 22, 2012

This trip to Haiti has definitely been a trip to remember. I have learned so much from the people and their culture! The Haitians show passion in every thing that do. I cannot believe how adorable the girls and boys at the two different orphanages are. It's amazing how selfless the children are. I am so blessed to have made some wonderful friends that I will have for a lifetime. One thing that really stood out to me was how much love the people here show and give to one another. If you happen to catch eye contact with a person and wave they will smile and wave back every single time. The Haitians are very passionate about their relationship with God. It was an honor to be able to meet so many people and I will never forget them.

This trip was a blessing to be a part of.
Love, Katy Keefer

No comments:

Post a Comment