Saturday, January 6, 2018

Kylee's blog- Jan 6

Kylee here and as always, I am struggling to find the words to sum up my time here in Haiti. These past 10 days we were pushed, challenged, crushed, and sometimes felt without hope. There were days that were hard, when reality just felt like too much to handle. But God in his infinite goodness reminded me of His beauty and faithfulness, even in the devastation. He filled me with peace knowing that His plans for His children are so good and that is more than enough. The Haitian people are such an example to me. They reflect the joy of the Lord in the most incredible way and that is one thing that I want to bring home with me to the states and I pray it never leaves.

Today we took a visit to Children’s Health Ministries, which is a nutritional / neonatal clinic in Haiti that has such a fruitful ministry that is impacting so many sweet babies’ lives. Their ministry was exactly what my heart is passionate about and it was so refreshing to see the care they are helping to provide to the wonderful people in Haiti. I definitely recommend you all check them out and continue to pray for their ministry- God is on the move!

I’m sorry for this blog being so short but I’m struggling to process what exactly I’m feeling right now. Trusting in the God who will never let us down. Praying you all know how loved you are by the Father and that your worth is found in Christ alone. Be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Love you Kylee! Glad you had a blessed trip. Can’t wait to hear all about it. Safe travels..

    Aunt Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABA OSHO SPELL CASTER

    HELLO MY NAME IS BABA OSHOS, i am here to help dose who is in need of penis enlargement, and cure of different kind of disease, like HIV and AIDS, low can sperm, and many more, i can also give you a spell that we make your wife pregnant,all you need do is to email me or whatsapp me so that i can help you cure all your problem you are facing in your life, email babaoshosworldspellcaster@gmail.com or call and whatsapp me, +2347087615260, come and see the wonderful work of Dr oshos is doing.

    He also specialize on the following things:

    HIP/BUM ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    HERPES GENITAL
    CANCER
    HIV/AIDS
    BRING BACK YOUR EX-LOVER, ALSO MAKE YOUR PENIS LAST FOR ONE HOUR.

    ReplyDelete