Thursday, January 4, 2018

Taylor's blog

Hi Everyone!

This is Taylor, a Malone Nursing Student. I am extremely excited about the opportunity to serve God and His mission in Haiti. Haiti is a beautiful country that quickly stole my heart. As you know, a couple days ago we visited a general hospital. It hit a lot of us hard to see the poor condition and lack of resources this hospital had. However, today restored my hope for the future of Haiti. We had the opportunity to tour a private hospital ran by the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Five of us, including myself, were able to scrub into the OR. The OR team exceeded my expectations. They made sure sterile techniques were implemented and their equipment was advanced just like in the US. I was very impressed and pleased with the condition this hospital was in and was reassured that Haitians were getting above average care here. Some units even made American hospitals look subpar. Tomorrow we are holding a public clinic for the community. I am anxious and excited to see how God will continue to work in the community during our last couple days here.

p.s Mom, I am okay… just really hot. Love you

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I’m so glad to finally read your blog. I’ve been so impressed by all the wonderful things you and the group are doing on this trip. The picture with you and that baby is so cute. You look really happy! Can’t wait to see you!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very stimulated. It is easy to tell you just love what you are doing. I haven't seen you so into something in a long time. I am very happy for you!!!! Sure glad your mom posted this blog so we could see what you are doing Yiu are the best!!!! I love you. Did you have everything you needed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the heat! It’s so cold here school is already cancelled for tomorrow. Coco misses you❤️!
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good

    business? Here is your chance to obtain a financial services from our company. We offer the following finance to individuals- worldwide to anybody above 18 years.
    *Commercial finance
    *Personal finance
    *Business finance
    *Construction finance
    *Business finance And many More:
    and many more at 2% interest rate;
    What sapp:+447513195409
    housingfinance22@gmail.com
    Mr Usman

    ReplyDelete