Sunday, September 4, 2011

FYI

The September newsletter has been sent out.  If you do not get one and want to be put on the mailing list to receive our monthly newsletters, please let us know.  Either e-mail us at  heartsunitedwithhaiti@gmail.com  or fill out the contact form on the website  www.heartsunitedwithhaiti.org   And while I am posting links, I should make sure and include TWO video links about Chaveneau and the ministry of Hearts United with Haiti.  Click on the links and check them out- then feel free to share with friends!  :)  More photos and stories from the summer to come in the next weeks... stay "tuned"... Serving Haiti - Crystal



4 comments:

  1. Hey crystal. :) wow. i love the video. i just got in from haiti at 2 am this morning. it seems you are doing some great things there. so blessed to know you. we are going to be sending out wedding invites soon. hope you can make it to the wedding. I heard about your special visitor who returned with you to the states this time! :) so exciting. love you so much. miss you, although it has been more than a year, i haven't forgotten you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel- I miss you too!!! And I am going to TRY to be in Haiti for your wedding (look at the website to see my trip dates) but we will see - it's up to God. And yes, Michael is having a good time in the states- he is on the west coast now and spoke at a church yesterday afternoon. I heard it went well. Praise God! Talk to you soon and I know you will not forget me- we have the same passion for Haiti!!! Love ya-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting the video clips about Haiti. It was like a trip back in time. Many years ago, I was there as a missionary and I left part of my heart in Haiti. God is there! satan is also there, but we pray that many more Haitians will meet God on a personal level and find peace that passes understanding. Bless you for what you are doing!
    Awaiting His shout,
    Pam Taylor, Christian Life Coach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pam and I am glad to hear of your work in Haiti in the past. It truly is an amazing country with amazing people and we are blessed to serve there. But you are right- the enemy abounds! I wish I had your perspective of Haiti pre/post earthquake. I have only known it since the quake and from what I hear more people are turning to the Lord and/or strengthening their relationship with Him. -Crystal

    ReplyDelete